The Cutout Bin

A collection of discarded or otherwise forgotten music.

-My fileserver is free, and you get what you pay for... so try rightclicking the mp3s and selecting "save link target as". You may have to do it more than once.

-Please see post #1 "Begin the begin" (3/24/06) for the raison d'etre for this blog. If you object to your music being posted here, email me and I will remove it.

My Photo
Name:

Repo Man's got all night, every night...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Technical Difficulties II

My free fileserver has had the "upload" feature disabled since Saturday morning, so the next entry will have to wait until they get it fixed. Since this is becoming a recurring theme, my solution will be to upload several weeks of music in advance. Sorry for the delay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard a few of these (thanks for aiding in the further rotting of my brain mark...) and they are hiarious(ly scary??)
-t

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home