The Cutout Bin

A collection of discarded or otherwise forgotten music.

-My fileserver is free, and you get what you pay for... so try rightclicking the mp3s and selecting "save link target as". You may have to do it more than once.

-Please see post #1 "Begin the begin" (3/24/06) for the raison d'etre for this blog. If you object to your music being posted here, email me and I will remove it.

My Photo
Name:

Repo Man's got all night, every night...

Friday, April 14, 2006

Irony

A DEA agent in Florida giving a lesson in gun safety to a group of children provides a more practical example than he'd planned.



I'm sure most of you have seen a piece of this on the news, but this is the long version. Favorite quote- "I'm the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to carry this Glock 40"... seconds before shooting himself in the foot with it.

It's funny in a way, but it illustrates a very real fact about firearms: a gun doesn't care if you're 50 Cent or James Bond- if you screw up, they will bite you, every time.

Oh, and it also shows that just because someone is a Federal law enforcement agent doesn't mean that they're not also an idiot.

I was never fond of Glocks, myself- give me a Beretta 92 or CZ75 any day.

Fileserver still screwed up, will start posting music again as soon as they fix it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should link to that video of that shitty metal dude flattening Danzig.

I'll never forget walking into some "historical site" in Arizona or wherever the hell we were and there was some angsty young kid working there listening to Danzig.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home